“Gourmet Food Trails can provide a food tour
- Visit a working flour mill in the Cheshire countryside.
- Tour an apple orchard and sample the juice made from them.
- Visit an award-winning organic farm shop.
- See how oats are milled in an independently owned mill.
- Have lunch or afternoon tea at a ‘hidden gem’ country pub. The price includes a delicious lunch or traditional English afternoon tea.
Gourmet Food Trails will be happy to put together a half-day or full day programme to suit individual tastes, e.g. a Cheese Day. Prices vary depending on group size and tour content, and can be quoted on application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Local producers – get in touch!
Are you a local producer that would like to get involved with Gourmet Food Trials? Contact us today and let’s see if we can work together